i was messin with the texting on my storm and i pressed the little world button which bought up the different languages i got out and then on the top right of my screen EN showed up and doesnt want to come of its there for whenver the keyboard shows up and even shows up when im viewing my pics its gettin really annoying and i cant figure how to get it off so if anybody knows anything please help a brotha out
    01-19-09 10:17 PM
    i was messin with the texting on my storm and i pressed the little world button which bought up the different languages i got out and then on the top right of my screen EN showed up and doesnt want to come of its there for whenver the keyboard shows up and even shows up when im viewing my pics its gettin really annoying and i cant figure how to get it off so if anybody knows anything please help a brotha out
    This shows up because English is selected as the input language. Go to: Options> Language> Language ID> Hide

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-09 11:17 PM
    ummm it appears i dont have language id as an option in language settings
    01-20-09 12:12 AM
    is that the only way i cant find that option on here
    01-20-09 11:04 AM
    ummm it appears i dont have language id as an option in language settings
    It should be next to the last at the bottom left, after Name Display and before Input Options
    01-20-09 11:27 AM
    It should be next to the last at the bottom left, after Name Display and before Input Options
    yeah the only thing i got there is enable quick selection....geez i hope that im just doin something wrong and that EN doesnt stay stuck forever cause it gets annoying!!
    01-20-09 12:19 PM
    unless you need the other languages, I just got rid of the others. With my first one I erased them from the desktop manager while it was synced. On my second storm, I was prompted to delete them when the onboard memory space became too low due to 3rd party apps. So If you don't need them try getting rid of them. When the other languages are gone, the "globe" button turns into another symbol button. If there is only one language option, it may get rid of the "EN"
    01-20-09 01:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD