Why are BB users having so many problems with .148. This os is rockin on my phone. Could it be with the size of the file, data is getting lost or not loading right. It's taken between 30-40mins using app loader for the two times I upgraded. I'm seeing 5hr or more with ota. Just seems like a long time for something to screw up. Just wondering. My phone has never, NEVER, been as good as it is now. I just hate to see the problems users are having. What do you think?
    06-03-09 12:59 AM
    Why are BB users having so many problems with .148. This os is rockin on my phone. Could it be with the size of the file, data is getting lost or not loading right. It's taken between 30-40mins using app loader for the two times I upgraded. I'm seeing 5hr or more with ota. Just seems like a long time for something to screw up. Just wondering. My phone has never, NEVER, been as good as it is now. I just hate to see the problems users are having. What do you think?
    PEBKAC

Otherwise know as operator error
    06-03-09 01:01 AM
    PEBKAC
    Oh hey! It's also Windows's biggest security flaw!
    06-03-09 01:04 AM
    agreed. user error.
    06-03-09 01:05 AM
    agreed. user error.
    but thats what were here for. Someone fubars there BB and we will make sure they get it fixed or at least try.
    06-03-09 01:16 AM
    i greater than three helping people

colon, capitol dee
    06-03-09 01:21 AM
    I just got my first blackberry back in December and since then i got pretty much all the basics down. I downloaded .148 via OTA and it took roughly 2 hours or so for me. i havent encountered too many problems, in fact i've noticed plenty of enhancements already over the original .75.
    Besides a small mem leak, the main problem for me is that it reset certain settings, mainly the screen lock. After a few seconds of idle time, the screen fades and locks up. I've been trying to figure out how to permanently unlock the screen but my efforts have been futile so far.
    Besides that annoying problem, theres not much to complain about.
    06-03-09 01:31 AM
    for the OP:
    you could load the leaked from here, seeing as the official and the leaked are the same.
    06-03-09 06:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD