Does anyone know how to disable my phone keeping a copy of all my sent e-mails? Whenever I send out an e-mail my e-mail ring tone goes off and a copy of what I just sent is saved in my inbox. I've went through all the options and disabled all the settings that says things like "Confirm send" and stuff like that, but my phone keeps on keeping a copy of it and setting off my e-mail ringtone which is getting obnoxious.
    12-30-08 10:05 PM
    In messages: menu - options - general options - select email address - hide sent messages.
    12-30-08 10:08 PM
    You should check out the How-To section. Theres a lot of good info.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/
    12-30-08 10:10 PM
    In messages: menu - options - general options - select email address - hide sent messages.
    I don't have a general options under my options menu.
    12-31-08 12:56 AM
    follow the link crucial posted. it works great...just tried it myself
    12-31-08 01:05 AM
    Just tried that too. When I tried creating an account it says an account has already been created with my PIN, but I know I haven't made an account yet. I also tried the password recovery and it says it sent my password to my phone, but I haven't received that either.

EDIT: Ok, just got the message from the password recovery and it said User name and password don't exist.

I love paradoxes... Guess I'm calling Verizon tomorrow.
    Last edited by Xanatos; 12-31-08 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Update
    12-31-08 01:17 AM
    exactly the same problem i had lol...
    like you said...call verizon, they set it up for me in a few min.

i think you can call anytime...i believe they have support 24hrs.
    12-31-08 01:35 AM
    You can do the filtering straight from the blackberry. Click the Email Settings icon located in the Setup folder. This should log you into BIS account screen. Now tap (don't click) the account you want to filter, press the BB key and go to Filter. Just follow the steps to creating the filter from site previously posted.

But if you rather do it from a computer you can go into Email Setup, press the BB key, and click Create Username and Password

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ArmaK; 12-31-08 at 02:15 AM.
    12-31-08 02:12 AM
    You can do the filtering straight from the blackberry. Click the Email Settings icon located in the Setup folder. This should log you into BIS account screen. Now tap (don't click) the account you want to filter, press the BB key and go to Filter. Just follow the steps to creating the filter from site previously posted.

But if you rather do it from a computer you can go into Email Setup, press the BB key, and click Create Username and Password

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    cool...i didn't know that one. thanks
    12-31-08 02:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD