Hi

I've been trying to find a cool functional case for my Storm. I don't want the nice leather one that is sold at every store for a couple of reasons.

1. Summer is coming and I want a case that is a little more casual. Something still black that would look fine with casual or surf type shorts.

2. Summer is coming and the "short" weather means to little to none pocket space so a case that had a slit (not a big pocket) to slide in cash, credit card and ID would be supper handy.

Since I'm being picky I also want somethng with a magnetic latch since taking out the storm with a velcro latch is way to loud and annoying. The closest thing I can find is the big one (called portfolio or something) that seems too big and approaching the fanny pack size. It may look better in person.

Anyway, has anyone had any luck finding a good case that has a small slit/pocket?
    05-05-09 10:26 AM
    Sorry if I'm being thick here... But I was under the impression that storing your credit/debit cards right next to your phone was a severely stupid thing to do.

Am I wrong?
    05-05-09 10:38 AM
    Sorry if I'm being thick here... But I was under the impression that storing your credit/debit cards right next to your phone was a severely stupid thing to do.

Am I wrong?
    coming from NY, I can tell you this is a severely stupid thing to do... but just cause it will be easier for me to yoink everything you own )))
    05-05-09 11:05 AM
    Ugly but gets the job done, like a slump-buster..if you know what I mean

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=zMe4Vo1W
    05-05-09 11:06 AM
    You will find what you looking for on ebay too.
    05-05-09 11:09 AM
    OMG

I just threw up a little in my mouth
    05-05-09 11:10 AM
    that thing is hideous...
    im with the other guys.
    pretty stupid thing to do...
    05-05-09 05:00 PM
    phone will demagnetize your cards. Not a good idea.
    05-05-09 05:40 PM
    OMG

I just threw up a little in my mouth
    so that's what that taste was.. so did i!
    05-05-09 06:10 PM
    Sure... Credit Cards next to your cell magnets...
    GREAT idea...
    05-05-09 07:09 PM
    Sure... Credit Cards next to your cell magnets...
    GREAT idea...
    It's already been proven by Mythbusters that a cell can't erase a CC....

A cell phone doesn't have either the necessary current flow or the appropriate wire configuration to create a substantial electromagnetic field. Therefore, it definitely won't erase your card.
    05-05-09 07:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD