05-19-09 01:00 PM
29 12
tools
    I have trialed TuneClone, and I really do like the interface. It makes the process of copying music from iTunes very easy.

I understand that the software will also transfer the Art Work, but I do not see this in the trial version. I sent an email to the support link, but they did not understand my question.

Is the encodnig of art work from iTunes to MP3 a limitation of the trial? Does this work in the full version?
    05-19-09 08:44 AM
    Ok people I'm seeing all these crazy responses and funky answers so I feel compelled to weigh in with my situation and how I (now) use iTunes on my Storm.

My past way of getting music onto my device was this:
    Drive to CD store. Buy CD. Come home, rip to PC using Windows Media Player. Insert 16gb micro SD card via USB reader into USB slot in PC. Copy/drag files over to mem card. All good, but kind of a hassle, esp once the local Virgin Music store closed down.

Fast forward a few months to when Apple announced iTunes+. That's their non-protected file purchase option. I now buy my music on iTunes (iTunes+ only), and I used to be an avowed iTunes hater for their closed system. Now that they've opened up their ecosystem, I've totally changed my tune...so to speak.

So - I buy on iTunes+ and then I use Media Manager to sync over my playlists to my device. Works great - album art and everything. Love it. Simple. Saves gas, so I'm green-friendly as well.

Can't beat it.
    05-19-09 11:44 AM
    do you have to pay the $$ for tuneclone to get in excess of three minutes per song? or is there a workaround?
    05-19-09 12:54 PM
    The trial limits to 3 minutes / song. Purchasing a license is the only way I am aware of to get complete songs
    05-19-09 01:00 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD