I have a Storm. I have 4.7 on the Desktop and I synced my contacts and calendar. When I went to review my contacts they were all listed first name first instead of the way I wanted them which is last name first. After not figuring it out, I deleted each contact from my Storm and then changed the filing on the Microsoft Outlook to show last name first. I went to re-sync and none of the contacts show up at all now. Any idea what I did wrong or how to fix it? THANK YOU!!
    11-22-08 01:08 PM
    If synchronization has done, then you lost them.
    Also, you can go to Options->Language to make contacts to show last name first.
    11-22-08 01:11 PM
    They are still on Microsoft Outlook. How do I re-sync it to pull them off Outlook again and into the Storm?
    11-22-08 01:12 PM
    ya i am kind of confused on this too, how does this thing sync with my contacts and calender??? first bb obviously
    11-22-08 01:15 PM
    I know you have to install the Verizon Driver from CD 1 that came with the Storm. Then install BB 4.7 from CD 2. Then it flows...
    11-22-08 01:17 PM
    First backup your contacts. If you have BB desktop installed, select Synchronize, check synchronize organizer data, and click "Synchronize"
    11-22-08 01:20 PM
    hopefully you did a back up. you can

1. restore
    2. set sync options to BB <= outlook
    it will take all your contacts from outlook and put them in your BB. Make sure you change it back to your original settings or all the changes you make on your BB will not be sync'd the next time and you will lose them
    11-22-08 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD