I fear it is caused by Google Sync, but several contacts keep deleting - no matter how I re-enter them. They are duplicating too - this is strange. I have the latest version of Google Sync. Any tips out there for me? This is frustrating.

- Stowy
    05-19-10 10:02 AM
    It seems if I enter the contact on my blackberry Storm 2, it duplicates like over 1000 times. I am working through this and hope to have a solution to post here soon. I am wondering if it is related to the "account" I sync with or something - I read about that in the duplicate calendar entry post
    05-19-10 10:27 AM
    It seems if I enter the contact on my blackberry Storm 2, it duplicates like over 1000 times. I am working through this and hope to have a solution to post here soon. I am wondering if it is related to the "account" I sync with or something - I read about that in the duplicate calendar entry post
    Is that on the website that it dupes? That happened to me. I had google look for dupes and merged them. Then a few minutes later, all my contacts on the bb were invisible! They were there and I could click on them but I couldn't see them. I rebooted the phone and they were visible again. The only problem I'm having now is I can't make the contact photo stay saved to the contact. They keep disappearing. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't use Berry Popup and Iconify, which both use the contact photos. Arggghh.
    05-19-10 10:56 AM
    Yes it is on the web and the phone that it dups, but I try to manage it at the web. All contacts that dup are contacts that I enter at my phone. I have now deleted 9600 duplicated contacts and am wiping the phone's contacts. Then I will resync and report in..

- Stowy
    05-19-10 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD