I was moving the Icons on the STORMs Homescreen and don't no where the contacts icon went. How do I get it back or make a new one?
    11-26-08 05:02 PM
    Another case of the disappearing icon!

This happened with my Visual Voicemail.

1- you might have clicked menu key > Move To > and put it in another folder... (Like Downloads or something).

2- The above was not the case for me. I had to delete and reinstall the Visual Voicemail
    11-26-08 05:10 PM
    hit show all using blackberry button
    11-26-08 05:17 PM
    If it's hidden, press menu->Show all, if it's in any sub folders, you can move it out into home folder again.
    11-26-08 05:18 PM
    I must have moved it in a different folder and hid it....I found it hiding in the applications part.

Thanks a ton.
    11-27-08 01:24 PM
    Another case of the disappearing icon!

This happened with my Visual Voicemail.

1- you might have clicked menu key > Move To > and put it in another folder... (Like Downloads or something).

2- The above was not the case for me. I had to delete and reinstall the Visual Voicemail
    Thanks for the suggestion that an icon can inadvertently be moved to a different folder.

After having the screen freeze on me for about five minutes, it woke up with a missing Messages icon. Having done nothing to move it myself, I browsed the folders only to find it in Downloads... Now, how the heck does that happen?
    01-10-09 05:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD