I am a new BB user and just love it. I have a question and wouldnt post for help unless I tried my best to answer it on my own. Is there a way to manage your contact list with the software that came with the BB? Meaning, adding email address and names and numbers? If so can you please give step by step, because I tried everything...I think. Thanks
    01-29-09 02:29 PM
    No...not if you're trying to do it from your computer...
    01-29-09 02:32 PM
    Thanks, that was quick!!
    01-29-09 02:34 PM
    I am a new BB user and just love it. I have a question and wouldnt post for help unless I tried my best to answer it on my own. Is there a way to manage your contact list with the software that came with the BB? Meaning, adding email address and names and numbers? If so can you please give step by step, because I tried everything...I think. Thanks
    There is nothing that comes with the BB that can do that. But depending on what OS you have running, you may have something pre-installed with the OS. Currently I am running Vista on my laptop and you can sync the Storm with Microsoft Contacts. You can edit the contacts on your PC and update them on your Storm, i do this for adding any larger amount of info. I don't know what XP comes with (if anything) or any other OS like a Mac OS or a Linux variant. You could do a search, ask, or just poke around in the OS.
    01-29-09 02:49 PM
    You can actually use google and sync it that way ota which is pretty cool or use programs like outlook and microsoft contacts.
    01-29-09 03:13 PM
    Microsoft Outlook works pretty well, but is has to be 2003 or newer to manage contacts
    01-31-09 02:02 PM
    01-31-09 02:11 PM
    Excellent! This will do just dandy!
    02-16-09 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD