Basic question - if I need to schedule a meeting with someone in my contact list, is there a way to put the contact information in the calendar without retyping all of it? I've tried cut and paste but that doesn't seem to work.

Thanks
    01-23-09 12:21 PM
    Basic question - if I need to schedule a meeting with someone in my contact list, is there a way to put the contact information in the calendar without retyping all of it? I've tried cut and paste but that doesn't seem to work.

Thanks
    When you're in Calendar, scroll down to Invite Attendee. Once you have them selected, their picture and email address will show up in the event. (you have to highlight the attendee).
    01-23-09 12:30 PM
    Bob,

I think that he just wants the contacts information in the calendar entry not to invite the contact as an attendee.

Slamdunk, I too wish there was an easier way to match the two of them up but noooooooooooo
    01-23-09 02:05 PM
    Bob,

I think that he just wants the contacts information in the calendar entry not to invite the contact as an attendee.

Slamdunk, I too wish there was an easier way to match the two of them up but noooooooooooo
    ahhh...brain fart on my behalf.
    01-23-09 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD