On Sunday Nov 23rd I got an email from Verizon stating my Wireless Order has been shipped. I have been watching the FedEx site and it is on the truck today to be delivered.

I just got an email from verizon "You Blackberry Storm Order is being Processed" Your device will ship ASAP

I assume this is just a mistake by Verizon, but I does worry me that I might not be getting the phone today.
    11-26-08 11:05 AM
    On Sunday Nov 23rd I got an email from Verizon stating my Wireless Order has been shipped. I have been watching the FedEx site and it is on the truck today to be delivered.

I just got an email from verizon "You Blackberry Storm Order is being Processed" Your device will ship ASAP

I assume this is just a mistake by Verizon, but I does worry me that I might not be getting the phone today.
    You should get it today unless you ordered accessories than it might be that.
    11-26-08 11:06 AM
    i got that too, even though i already received mine. it was probably sent to everyone.
    11-26-08 11:07 AM
    just got the same email. got my phone two days ago.

maybe another will arrive? ebay anyone?
    11-26-08 11:18 AM
    thanks makes me feel better.

On a bad note - my wife had a Dr appointment this morning and had to step out for 30 mins. Of course FedEx comes when she was out. I called CS and asked if they will try to deliver again today which they promptly said no to. They said I have to come to the processing place between 6-8 tonight. Not the end of the world, but still sucks.
    11-26-08 11:27 AM
    If it's already on the truck for delivery, you'll definitely have it today!
    11-26-08 11:30 AM
    thanks makes me feel better.

On a bad note - my wife had a Dr appointment this morning and had to step out for 30 mins. Of course FedEx comes when she was out. I called CS and asked if they will try to deliver again today which they promptly said no to. They said I have to come to the processing place between 6-8 tonight. Not the end of the world, but still sucks.
    HaHa that is totally something that would happen to me... but in my case I would not be able to make it to the processing place and would have to wait until after Thanksgiving to get the phone lol. That is how my luck is. Thank god I already got mine.
    11-26-08 11:33 AM
    HaHa that is totally something that would happen to me... but in my case I would not be able to make it to the processing place and would have to wait until after Thanksgiving to get the phone lol. That is how my luck is. Thank god I already got mine.
    yeah everything was going so smooth too especially compared to the horror stories I have read.

I guess it is better than nothing, but I still need to make it home from Wall Street and get there in time. I could ask my wife to do it, but they will probably not accept her ID...
    11-26-08 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD