better wear a latex...cause you don't want that late text...that, "i think i'm late" text.
    lol love that song its lollipop remix from lil wayne and kanye west
    Last edited by Gameking72; 11-28-08 at 08:40 PM. Reason: didnt quote
    11-28-08 08:34 PM
    I unlocked the storm for att too. But, how do i get the service book entries in order to use the internet browser and emails...

THanks
    You gotta login to the ATT BIS manager and make sure that your new PIN is registered on your account and then you "send the service books". There is an option on the BIS manager site.
    11-30-08 03:44 AM
    Just read about 3 to 4 different threads about unlocking the strom for both at&t and Tmo.

I am with at&t, never had a BB an ex Iphone 3g user. My question is if I unlock the phone how do I get all the services with at&t?? Also will I have to get the BB plan with at&t or can I get any data plain?

Next question is if and when a 3G storm comes out for at&t or Tmo with the current unlocked storms then be able to pick up 3G?

Thanks
    01-06-09 10:31 PM
    Here you go..
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-107154/
    You do need a Blackberry data plan. No other (iphone etc) data plan will work. No on the 3G as the 9530 is CDMA 3G only.
    01-06-09 10:37 PM
    I am new to the Blackberry world, crackberry world.... But am amazed the lengths some people are going just to have the new storm.

Honestly, if I was an ATT customer I would have the ipone, but since I am a verizon customer I decided on the Storm and love it.

I just am a bit stunned that people are going to lengths bordering on fraud just for a phone.
    01-06-09 11:11 PM
    I just am a bit stunned that people are going to lengths bordering on fraud just for a phone.
    You've piqued my curiosity with this statement. What has anybody stated they've done in this thread that was anywhere near fraud?
    01-06-09 11:22 PM
    its actually true andd easy to do, because i have my storm working for tmobile. the whole nine yard work on the phone all thou i dont get have no 3g its only EDGE.

thanks to crackberry member PTAYLOR his a ginius with that.
    01-07-09 02:09 AM
    its actually true andd easy to do, because i have my storm working for tmobile. the whole nine yard work on the phone all thou i dont get have no 3g its only EDGE.

thanks to crackberry member PTAYLOR his a ginius with that.
    What's a ginius?
    01-07-09 03:24 AM
    Chevyboyy meant genius

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-09 08:19 AM
    Can anyone unlock Storm 9530 on telus
    01-07-09 09:58 AM
    where did you found it??(unlocking codes for bb storm)
    01-08-09 11:42 AM
    Would definately help me decide between 8330 and 9530. I travel to europe once a year paying Telus charges while in europe. I mean get real I can buy a phone and load with minutes for less. Would be nice to actually be able to use my personal phone.
    01-09-09 11:00 AM
    can you help me with mine here is my email [email protected] i have it unlocked but cant get the data to work only edge is displayed in small text not caps
    01-14-09 08:27 PM
    can you help me with mine here is my email [email protected] i have it unlocked but cant get the data to work only edge is displayed in small text not caps
    Look what I found

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-107154/
    01-14-09 10:20 PM
    I am writing you guys right now from my brand new, unlocked VZW 9530 running on ATT. More to come after a wedding tonight I have to attend. Of course I'll include pics.

Oh yea, as expected only EDGE, but you gotta give & take....

02-20-09 03:43 PM
    Please show me step by step of how had you done. I have my Storm unlock, but still does not work with ATT. Million of thanks.

02-20-09 03:45 PM
    My friend is doing the BOGO BB for VZ, I'm going to pay for half the cost of the Storm he is getting to get his additional Storm.

I plan to unlock this for T-Mo but I have some questions prior to doing so...

1) Does the phone need to be activated over the VZ network?
    2) From what I understand you need service books to use T-Mo or ATT Data...How do you export them from your phone?
    3) I can just call VZ Global support, give them the ESN, and they will give the unlock? (Provided step one is skipped.) Obviously some fineness will be required.
    04-12-09 10:51 PM
    I am looking to purchase a Blackberry Storm to be used on Alltel. I know that they are merging with Verizon in 6weeks in our area, but I am constantly watching to buy one at a good price. If I get one before the merge, is is possible to have it unlocked to work on Alltel? Or am I stuck holding and drooling over it until the merge takes place? I have an old flip phone now that is not the most dependable, but works most of the time.
    06-03-09 09:52 AM
    Maybe someone can help me help me out with unlocking my Storm... I have the codes, but does someone have the step by step on how to apply the codes?? That would be awesome...
    06-04-09 12:12 PM
119 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD