Granted I'm trying to move photos on my memory card, so I plug it up and it wont work.

I went to "Memory"... and all the settings work, however, when I go to options after clicking the menu, it says "enable USB". I click it, and it requests my password. Cool. I put it in... and it still doesnt recognize.

What should I do at this point?
    02-20-09 04:58 PM
    Pull the battery. Make sure DM is loaded (because it loads drivers for some BB functions, even Mass Storage to a certain degree)
    02-20-09 05:09 PM
    Im actually on my work computer, and all I wanted to do was see my memory card contents
    02-20-09 05:13 PM
    02-20-09 05:15 PM
    Im actually on my work computer, and all I wanted to do was see my memory card contents
    That would explain it. Could be anything. If the drive doesn't show up as mass storage, it could be that you've overlapping network drive mappings with the physical drive. Right Click on My Computer and hit Manage. Then go Disk Managment and see if you see a "Removable Drive" that's the same drive letter as a predefined network drive letter. If so, right click on it change the drive letter to an available one... I usually pick to go to the end of the alphabet.

If this doesn't make any sense to you, just wait until you go home because you're probably just booger up the PC otherwise.
    02-20-09 05:19 PM
    Thanka a whole lot. will do
    02-20-09 05:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD