Laid my 4th Storm down, went online for about 10 mins, went to make a phone call and NOTHING! Phone is DEAD! No power, no indicator light, no nothing. Pulled battery, plugged it in and there is no sign of life!
    03-30-09 04:52 AM
    Your 4th one??

Wow, the storm isn't for you buddy!
    03-30-09 06:02 AM

Now that's weird!
    03-30-09 06:07 AM
    Your 4th one??

Wow, the storm isn't for you buddy!
    Probably would have to agree!
    03-30-09 07:06 AM
    plug it in. its ok, just a dead battery.

Mines done it before.
    03-30-09 08:10 AM
    Cause: User error
    03-30-09 08:17 AM
    usually this is caused by leaving multiple apps running at the same time. Since this is your 4th one, I hope someone explained how to avoid making this happen.

4th one LOL.
    03-30-09 08:22 AM
    Wow just wow sounds like you need a dumb phone. A blackberry may be to mph for you to handle

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 08:29 AM
    Wow, to get blazed and scorched over a dead storm. My scrotum hurts now.
    The last 3 phones, the screen quit clicking. Each one was taken to VZW and verified.
    Just got my new one, right out of the box from VZW. They looked at it in the store, and could not figure out what happened, never seen this problem before, with it going completely dead.
    TheGodfather...I will forward the store name and number, along with tech support's number, each person that looked at it if you PM me. This way, I guess you know more than them, you can teach them and keep them updated.
    03-30-09 02:29 PM
    Wow just wow sounds like you need a dumb phone. A blackberry may be to mph for you to handle

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah, that's it.
    I should share my secret on how I get the screen to stop clicking.

Cause: User error
    Ok...obviously you know more than most.
    Tell me...what was the user error?

usually this is caused by leaving multiple apps running at the same time. Since this is your 4th one, I hope someone explained how to avoid making this happen.

4th one LOL.
    PM sent. Just waiting on your PM back. They are going to call me and let me know where they went wrong, and what you told them to get it to work.

plug it in. its ok, just a dead battery.

Mines done it before.
    Mines didn't done that before.
    Wow...for some reason that didn't work.
    Last edited by cap10mark; 03-31-09 at 07:57 AM.
    03-31-09 07:50 AM
    Mines didn't done that before.
    Im not usually one to point out a spelling error but reading that made my eyes hurt

I had my phone die on my overnight WHILE it was on the charger all night. I took it off the charger to answer a call and the phone died after 30 sec and wouldnt power back on so I brought it to VZW because I figured something was wrong......I felt like a **** when they said it was just a dead battery and to go home and charge it
    03-31-09 08:27 AM
    Im not usually one to point out a spelling error but reading that made my eyes hurt

I had my phone die on my overnight WHILE it was on the charger all night. I took it off the charger to answer a call and the phone died after 30 sec and wouldnt power back on so I brought it to VZW because I figured something was wrong......I felt like a **** when they said it was just a dead battery and to go home and charge it
    Just talking like the person was in their response.
    We tried everything at the store, and nothing happened. The night it died, I even put the battery from my Wife's Storm in to check.
    03-31-09 08:30 AM
    oh I see I didnt catch that one haha

oh and the censors edited out the work j e r k???
    03-31-09 08:43 AM
    oh I see I didnt catch that one haha

oh and the censors edited out the work j e r k???
    That's funny! I said scrotum in another post and it was fine...LOL
    It's hard to try and figure out what words to censor. The list could go on basically forever.
    03-31-09 08:52 AM
    This happened to me. It turned off while in the middle of a call to never turn back on. Took it to the store and they gave me a new one after trying to charge it and a different battery.
    03-31-09 09:30 AM
    I work up this morning to a dead Storm. I put it on the charger last night as I always do and the Clock came on so I know it recognized the charger. I did a batt pull and got the graphic showing a big battery in teh middle of the screen with double blue lightening bolts throug it. I left it in the charger and after 15 mins or so it rebooted. The battery indicator stayed red for another 15 minutes and the turned to yellow shawing a very low battery. I had to manually restore the radio, but other than that it appears fine. This is the second time that has happened in the 3 months I have had it. I know this doesn't directly add to this thread, but I wonder if my battery is bad.
    04-01-09 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD