So I hope this is temporary but I am having a weird crazy problem that might indicate some strange hidden feature.

I was clicking through a message and held down C or something and it popped up with two symbols then the camera screen came up and got stuck over everything. I am not saying that it caused the camera screen, but happened at the same moment. I could still move through menus, get messages, and even on lockup it was still overlapping everything and was active!. Even the shutdown and startup screen it was active over when I tried to restart.

This is very very...interesting. Spy movies anyone?
    Last edited by DarrellBTN; 12-19-08 at 02:22 AM.
    12-19-08 02:13 AM
    I have the latest firmware version and just got the phone yesterday.

I think I may be fixing it by taking out the battery, replacing it.

From an amateur techblog reader though I find it interesting there can be an active camera screen in one corner while everything else is running smoothly.
    12-19-08 02:17 AM
    i have the same problem with my storm, i just go into camera and exit out and it always fixes it for me
    12-19-08 02:38 AM
    i had the same problem happen today while writing an email...just upgraded to .83, hopefully it wont happen again..it was really weird
    12-19-08 03:20 AM
    I don't think it was a "feature" that was supposed to be there.

They will probably work that out of one of there updates.
    12-19-08 03:24 AM
    Is it unusual or interesting that it is able to run so smoothly alongside and on top of everything else? Or is the camera just built in separately.
    Last edited by DarrellBTN; 12-19-08 at 03:48 AM.
    12-19-08 03:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD