I just got my storm. Since then, I have been heavily searching google for tips.

I have came across two good sites. CRackberry, and www .storm-blackberry. com

Crackberry seems good because it is so big and full of members, but the other site seems good because it is just meant for the storm.

What are your honest opinions about both sites?
    02-05-09 10:46 PM
    Well since you are asking on the crackberr forum one would guess were gonna be pretty bias. Why not read both. Also you could just stick to the storm subforum here. Welcome whatever you decide to do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-09 10:51 PM
    I left storm blaclberry bec it is not as active as crackberries

02-05-09 10:54 PM
    lol that was a good attempt at advertising your struggling site on crackberry.....

not.
    02-05-09 10:56 PM
    Crackberry is the way to read and learn about your new device...people here care about other users and take the time to teach the newbies.
    02-05-09 10:56 PM
    Crackberry is the way to read and learn about your new device...people here care about other users and take the time to teach the newbies.
    +1 for U.

Most of us are here several hours per day. Searching for people, which need help. THIS IS NO JOKE!

And I got teached english. So plz correct me, if I make mistakes.
    Last edited by no.name; 02-06-09 at 02:25 AM.
    02-06-09 02:19 AM
    If you can control the Storm - We will accept you as family.

Bottom line, CB forums are great, and it has a great community. In all honesty, the criticism only occurs when someone creates an absurd rumor, bitches about their storm, or advertises other phones. It is a friendly site, and everyone is learning new things about their storms lol.
    02-06-09 02:24 AM
    I check al the BB sites but I "live" here!

02-06-09 06:02 AM
    For me, CrackBerry , is the way to go!!!! I've searched for other blackberry/storm sites and they just don't compare!!!

This site has helped me learn to LOVE my blackberry storm.

I'm very new and nobody ever responds to me, but...that's besides the point.
    02-06-09 06:36 AM
    For me, CrackBerry , is the way to go!!!! I've searched for other blackberry/storm sites and they just don't compare!!!

This site has helped me learn to LOVE my blackberry storm.

I'm very new and nobody ever responds to me, but...that's besides the point.
    im responding to you right now. so add that to your list of responses
    02-06-09 08:21 AM
    Well thank you, that was very nice of you -fellow Pennsylvanian!

In that case,

Have a great weekend!
    02-06-09 08:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD