for my multimedia class i need to make a commercial and shockingly i chose to do one on the bb storm 9530. curious if you crackberries have any good ideas
    01-30-09 02:43 PM
    for my multimedia class i need to make a commercial and shockingly i chose to do one on the bb storm 9530. curious if you crackberries have any good ideas
    Yesterday I saw T-Mobile's "**** Dialing" commercial on Youtube. You could do a "**** Clicking" commercial...but it wouldn't be original. That and I don't know too many people who would carry their Storm in their back pocket.

****= but with a second "t"
    Last edited by BlackBerryBob; 01-30-09 at 03:29 PM.
    01-30-09 03:01 PM
    I'm a media production major working at Conan O'Brien. Want me to get him in your commercial?
    01-30-09 03:06 PM
    I'd like to see an office space recreation with Milton going on about his storm rather than his stapler..saying how they switched his storm to an iphone rather then his swingline to a whatever the **** stapler it was. I dont know where you could go from there, but that would be funny. Just find a goofy looking guy and some big a$$ glasses and your set.
    01-30-09 03:27 PM
    instead of a but t dialing commercial make it a dic k clicking commercial
    01-30-09 03:40 PM
    thanks for all the ideas guys im liking the office space one
    02-02-09 01:57 PM
    do a commercial that shows all the productive things you can do with your time while waiting for your storm to reboot after a battery pull
    02-02-09 02:14 PM
    How about it opens and you're just looking at the phone in your hand then you say, "Is that a touch screen blackberry? And did it just click?"

oh wait....
    02-02-09 02:16 PM
    blackberry vs iphone like the mac vs pc?
    02-02-09 02:19 PM
    blackberry vs iphone like the mac vs pc?
    This would be hilarious
    02-02-09 02:36 PM
    I'd like to see an office space recreation with Milton going on about his storm rather than his stapler..saying how they switched his storm to an iphone rather then his swingline to a whatever the **** stapler it was. I dont know where you could go from there, but that would be funny. Just find a goofy looking guy and some big a$$ glasses and your set.
    I think this is a fantastic idea! Would definitely be hilarious! Amd then cut to the rest of the guys beating the crap out of an iphone in a grassy field.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 03:33 PM
    I kinda wanted someone to make a commercial thats identical to the iphone ones only with the storm. With that white background, the hand, and that stupid music. Not to mention the "omfg it receives calls too!!!!11" at the end.
    02-02-09 03:56 PM
    decided to do a spinoff of the guitar hero world tour commercial. its going to highlight the capabilty of integration with your itunes and that it comes with an 8gb micro sd card and has expandable memory capabilities. The song to be used in Livin on a Prayer by Bon Jovi
    02-05-09 08:40 AM
    im gonna post it here and its finished just have to sit down and do it
    02-12-09 09:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD