ScreenLock for the Storm

My first app. Very similar to the StormLock app you've seen, but I'm giving this one out for FREE. =) I believe that if we are going to keep up with the iPhone, then we need to start having more free software out for the Storm.

Just waiting on my code signatures to go through so I can compile this and let it out.
    01-27-09 03:19 PM
    Wow.. I was just about to buy StormLock. Thanks for the heads up! I'm sure that the Crackberry Nation will love you for this app haha
    01-27-09 03:22 PM
    Wow.. I was just about to buy StormLock. Thanks for the heads up! I'm sure that the Crackberry Nation will love you for this app haha
    Hehe, they said it should be within 48 hours for me to get my code signatures.. hopefully sooner than later.
    01-27-09 03:23 PM
    ....i bought stormlock like a week ago....sad face
    01-27-09 03:25 PM
    Hey, when you release this, could you please put a space between "Screen" and "Lock" so as to call the program "Screen Lock" instead of "ScreenLock"? Your assistance leaves me eternally grateful.
    01-27-09 03:26 PM
    Hey, when you release this, could you please put a space between "Screen" and "Lock" so as to call the program "Screen Lock" instead of "ScreenLock"? Your assistance leaves me eternally grateful.
    LoL! Is it something you feel strongly about?

I'm sure that can be arranged.
    01-27-09 03:28 PM
    Haha that is your biggest pet peeve about the app?
    01-27-09 03:28 PM
    Haha that is your biggest pet peeve about the app?
    Yes. It is. What other pet peeves could I have about it? It locks the screen. That's the basic functionality. It would be great if the program was called "Screen Lock" so that when I used it, it gave me the feeling that I was using an OEM feature instead of a 3rd party app. Although, to be fair, I'll think of stikemup every time I make a call
    01-27-09 03:30 PM
    Excellent news. Thanks for the heads up.
    01-27-09 03:30 PM
    i dunno if it was done on purpose but you know ur explanation poit is upside down != i
    01-27-09 03:31 PM
    LoL! Is it something you feel strongly about?

I'm sure that can be arranged.
    Yes, as a matter of fact I feel very strongly about it. If I knew java I'd probably change it myself, but alas I don't so I can't.
    01-27-09 03:31 PM
    Yes. It is. What other pet peeves could I have about it? It locks the screen. That's the basic functionality. It would be great if the program was called "Screen Lock" so that when I used it, it gave me the feeling that I was using an OEM feature instead of a 3rd party app. Although, to be fair, I'll think of stikemup every time I make a call
    LoL, good to know, and I shall think of you now when I see a space there
    01-27-09 03:32 PM
    i dunno if it was done on purpose but you know ur explanation poit is upside down != i
    The 'i' is a type of message box. '!' being an alert, and 'i' being information.
    01-27-09 03:33 PM
    Finally! now i won't hit speaker when I'm on the phone ALL THE TIME!
    01-27-09 03:33 PM
    I cant wait.
    01-27-09 03:37 PM
    I am excited for this. I was going to buy ScreenLock.
    01-27-09 03:38 PM
    I cant wait. thanks man. once question though, how do you unlock it? hehe
    01-27-09 03:49 PM
    stikemup-

i think u should give us the option of having it say something funny like

"yo -ish is on LOCKDOWN!"

or have a pic of rick astley with the caption:
    "yo screen just got rick rolled"

or just have the option for a custom phrase we can enter!

lol, awesome on the app tho seriously. i have talklock now and i'm not fond of it much, but didn't want to shell out for stormlock
    01-27-09 03:53 PM
    I cant wait. thanks man. once question though, how do you unlock it? hehe
    Good question, it shall be locked for eternity!
    jk.. it will automatically unlock after your call has finished, and if you would like to unlock it 'during' a call just hit the 'escape' button.

I will be giving directions when I post the app up for download
    01-27-09 03:54 PM
    stikemup-

i think u should give us the option of having it say something funny like

"yo -ish is on LOCKDOWN!"

or have a pic of rick astley with the caption:
    "yo screen just got rick rolled"

or just have the option for a custom phrase we can enter!

lol, awesome on the app tho seriously. i have talklock now and i'm not fond of it much, but didn't want to shell out for stormlock
    LOL! I love it! This will only be the first version of the app just to get the functionality out there. I plan on updating (for free of course) and making changes to everyone's liking. =)
    01-27-09 03:56 PM
    AWESOME!!

Looking forward to it - very kind of you to share
    01-27-09 04:03 PM
    Are you working on any other kinds of apps, or is this your one and only?
    01-27-09 04:47 PM
    Thanks for doing this for free.
    01-27-09 04:51 PM
    can you make it lock and unlock with the storms lock button ???????????
    01-27-09 04:55 PM
    Thank you very much, I'm getting tired of TalkLock's battery drain and paying for an application like that is ridiculous.
    01-27-09 04:58 PM
141 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD