OK it finally loaded the cover , but this time the distortion is there. When I tried to turn the page it sent me back to the original loading screen.
    How long in seconds is it taking to you to load a distorted comic?
    i've been giving up after a minute or so.
    09-15-09 07:16 PM
    Not sure what you mean. The program won't load at all, or your having problems loading comics?
    I have loaded ver 3 by way of jad and cod installs both times I can see the cbr files to load but after minutes of waiting cbr file does not load. While waiting I can go to info and see individual jpg files listed but they will not load that way either. Btw awsome app just trying to give feed back not slam

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-09 07:21 PM
    Alright, looks like v0.3 may be a dud. I'll keep looking into it.
    09-15-09 07:41 PM
    How long in seconds is it taking to you to load a distorted comic?
    i've been giving up after a minute or so.
    It varies between comics. One took 40 secs or so another a little over a minute. Probably depends on the file size.
    09-15-09 07:50 PM
    Alright, looks like v0.3 may be a dud. I'll keep looking into it.
    Thanks for not giving up on us!
    09-15-09 07:54 PM
    OK I was able to get to page 6 of one comic using the back button to turn pages. It's just very slow going.
    09-15-09 07:57 PM
    also, no distortion when I use the back button...weird
    09-15-09 08:03 PM
    I made it to page 10 of the comic, takes approx 45 secs or so to load each page when using the back button to flip pages and no distortion!
    09-15-09 08:05 PM
    Attempted to use the blackberry button pop up menu to flip a page and the comic froze with an hourglass spinning going on 5 minutes. I hope some of this info I'm providing helps. Going to pull the battery again..
    09-15-09 08:10 PM
    Attempted to use the blackberry button pop up menu to flip a page and the comic froze with an hourglass spinning going on 5 minutes. I hope some of this info I'm providing helps. Going to pull the battery again..
    also, no distortion when I use the back button...weird
    Ah, so its not the resizing code thats doing it, its the painting code! That helps a lot actually.

Thanks for not giving up on us!
    There's no way I'm giving up! Its a challenge now! I'll get this thing to work even if it kills me!
    09-15-09 08:46 PM
    Ah, so its not the resizing code thats doing it, its the painting code! That helps a lot actually.

There's no way I'm giving up! Its a challenge now! I'll get this thing to work even if it kills me!
    Your APP has generated alot of interest here and there is alot of us willing to keep on testing for you. We want you to be successful.
    09-15-09 09:01 PM
    It's all good... I'm willing to wait for a solid app...especially for this app.
    Same here.
    Me three...
    09-16-09 03:54 AM
    Your APP has generated alot of interest here and there is alot of us willing to keep on testing for you. We want you to be successful.

Exactly, well said.... so did you get it working again? how funny that all you guys had it working except me... now it appears that I'm the only it's working for
    09-16-09 10:46 AM
    Exactly, well said.... so did you get it working again? how funny that all you guys had it working except me... now it appears that I'm the only it's working for
    Anyone following your adventures or should that be not mis-adventures over the past weekend will think you deserve it.
    09-16-09 11:41 AM
    Ok you are now official reason build .3 is a bust

09-16-09 11:47 AM
    Ok you are now official reason build .3 is a bust

LOL... no doubt, you know it's broken if it works for me
    09-16-09 01:07 PM
    LOVE the app, even though it's slow. Haven't had any problems with it, other than just the lag time. Very impressive and can't wait to see how much better it can get! Thanks for the hard work!

Ok, that's enough with the exclamation points. I just had a Rockstar.
    09-16-09 07:15 PM
    LOL... no doubt, you know it's broken if it works for me
    Funny!

I've been testing all night. The developer maybe very close to something good.
    09-16-09 11:01 PM
    Funny!

I've been testing all night. The developer maybe very close to something good.
    An updated v.03 is available.

http://static.comicreader.mobi/Black...ReaderMobi.jad
    09-18-09 11:25 AM
    An updated v.03 is available.

Is this a different v3? Because I currently have a v3 installed from last week.
    And btw... What r some of the changes? Man really looking forward to a solid app.
    http://static.comicreader.mobi/Black...ReaderMobi.jad

09-18-09 12:02 PM

Yes it is different. This is the best one yet.

With your history I'm not sure if it will work for you. No reason why it shouldn't but I thought I should warn you.
    09-18-09 12:12 PM
    Awesome, will give it a shot
    09-18-09 12:42 PM

With your history I'm not sure if it will work for you. No reason why it shouldn't but I thought I should warn you.
    I'm scared :| ill give it a try right now

09-18-09 07:29 PM
    I'm scared :| ill give it a try right now
    Don't be scared. Just surrender to the comics
    09-18-09 07:45 PM
    Don't be scared. Just surrender to the comics
    Did it work for you?
    09-18-09 07:55 PM
417 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD