Sup all, just wondering what the V Cast/Rhapsody does for you? Is it basically like a radio app like pandora? Is it free to use? I'm not familiar with it because I've always had T-Mobile and I still do, none the less I'm enjoying my unlocked S2 for the most part. Any info would help thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-10 07:41 PM
    Sup all, just wondering what the V Cast/Rhapsody does for you? Is it basically like a radio app like pandora? Is it free to use? I'm not familiar with it because I've always had T-Mobile and I still do, none the less I'm enjoying my unlocked S2 for the most part. Any info would help thanks.

No, not a radio app - it's like iTunes, just not under Apple's control. I don't use it so that's all I have. >.<
    07-06-10 08:01 PM
    I think V Cast music just allows you to download songs from VZW for like 2 bucks a pop. I just add MP3s from my computer and use the media music player. Or Pandora. The only VZW app I use is My Verizon to check my minutes. Song ID is pretty cool too (and free). The rest of that crap (including V Cast music) that can't be deleted goes into a hidden folder to be forgotten about.
    07-06-10 08:10 PM
    Can the OP even use the vzw apps having an unlocked s2 on t-mo?

07-06-10 08:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD