I have two personal emails set up on my storm. I have limited my homescreen to 4 icons. I would like to move the two emails into one folder and it be functional on the home screen. I have created a new folder, "email", and moved them into it. I would like for them to be in the "message" folder so that the red asterisk would appear but does not show as an option. Have I done all I can do or am I missing another option? Thanks.
    02-24-09 09:23 PM
    I also have me emails in 1 folder and as far as I know, there is no way to make the asterick appear on a created folder. What I did was put SMS email BBM all in a folder called Messages then when I get a message I open this folder and the asterick will be on the program with the new message.
    02-24-09 09:27 PM
    The messages app already does this.
    02-24-09 09:30 PM
    The messages app already does this.
    Correct. I am aware of the original message folder showing an indicator. Is there a way to move emails into the orignal message folder? An indicator will not show on a created message folder.
    02-24-09 10:00 PM
    Correct. I am aware of the original message folder showing an indicator. Is there a way to move emails into the orignal message folder? An indicator will not show on a created message folder.
    That's because the folder is not integrated with the shortcuts placed in it. It can't be done.
    02-24-09 10:03 PM
    Moved the factory message folder to one of the 4 icons on the homescreen done deal. Got what I was looking for. Thanks
    02-24-09 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD