Hey guys today I just got BES from work. I already had gmail acct, so now when i get emails my gmail goes into my normal email folder, but my BES only goes into my messages folder.

Now I know they can both show up in the messages folder, but i usually hide that. Is there a way to get my BES to go into my folder where the gmail emails already go?
    02-26-09 04:44 PM
    well you have possibly 2 options.

first one is to use the program empower

Empower your BlackBerry with HTML Email Viewer and BES MailBox

essentially it makes a separate icon for BES mail and applies a filter so that is all you see when you open it is your BES email. Kinda cheesy for $20 in my opinion.

second option depends on what version of your BES you are running.

try having your BES admin try this.

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/dynam...C&kcId=KB15773

and see if that works. It should provide a separate icon for BES.

You should still be using your Gmail with BIS so that should have its own icon anyway. The trick is to either have a separate icon for BES or to be able to filter out all your non BES email in your messages folder.

Hope either of these works for you.
    02-26-09 07:36 PM
    thanks ill try that, i wonder if there is a way on the phone to re-route the BES emails to another folder? If you could do that, you could create a new icon on your home screen, then just send BES to that

So you are saying you cannot add your BES mailbox to the same folder that your BIS (gmail) is going to?
    02-27-09 07:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD