Has anybody sent there phone into colorware? Its seems like a lot to do that but maybe its worth it, maybe not.
    02-23-09 11:05 AM
    yes they have...
    02-23-09 11:30 AM
    I sent my bold in and I am am waiting for Rapid Return to send my Storm. The quality is amazing. I have dropped my phone a couple of times and it never chipped. A little expensive but totally worth it if you are looking to stand out from the rest of the crowd. Good luck.
    02-23-09 11:46 AM
    A buck twenty five is just too rich for my blood. BUT it does look WAY cool!
    02-23-09 11:49 AM
    honestly i don't think the money is such a problem . my problem is letting go of my storm . if only colorware could come to my house nd do it there .. ( or the more reasonable one = if they had a store in nyc where i could take it in nd wait )
    02-23-09 12:04 PM
    yes they have...
    Is this your phone?? and can you post more pics, i am thinking about doing this. Unique Skins just released a full scratch resistant full body skin for the storm and you can customize it, so i ordered all white ill see how that is.
    02-23-09 12:14 PM
    XXfire how are you liking the job colorware did? It looks so ill!!!!!!

by the way i wanted to get all white and have STORM TROOPER engraved in the back. haha
    02-26-09 12:11 PM
    honestly i don't think the money is such a problem . my problem is letting go of my storm . if only colorware could come to my house nd do it there .. ( or the more reasonable one = if they had a store in nyc where i could take it in nd wait )
    See thats what im saying! 2 weeks for your phone! its crayz but I wana do it anyway. Way too dope, especially in the metallic colors, WHAT!!!
    02-26-09 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD