I saw they have Colorlight for the Storm to change the color of the flashing light. I was wondering if anyone has tried it and liked it? And if not, do you know of any other apps or settings to modify this?

(Sorry if this had been addressed - I searched for it, read the homepage, looked at the index, etc. before posting.)
    02-09-09 08:15 PM
    i tried the trial verison. you can download it off the software page. i didnt really like it its only goes on when you touch the screen. it doesnt change the color when you recive a message or anything like that
    02-10-09 08:58 AM
    have you tried BBalerts? it allows you to change message indicator light as well as service status light. It has basic colors, blue, white, orange, red ect. I liked it but storm was acting crazy with software had to remove but it does cost i think $7, free trail i beilive.
    02-10-09 09:19 AM
    Oh, so it made your Storm act up?

I don't want to risk it then.
    02-11-09 05:52 PM
    What does it do just change the color of the led for different events?
    02-11-09 05:53 PM
    Love BB Alerts! No probs on the Storm at all here for me. Have had it over 5 weeks. You can make custom LED colors too which is cool...my email indicator is pink

The set up guide here helped me a bunch with learning all the features and getting it all running smooth:

BByMel Software
    02-11-09 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD