If I want to close my media player, I find that I need to close the song (bb button, close), close the song list (bb button, close) and finally close the music application (bb button, close).
    Is there a way to go from the song and close it all at once so nothing is still open in the background??
    01-14-09 09:56 AM
    Hold down the back button until it takes you back to the main media screen.
    01-14-09 10:28 AM
    On my device that keeps the "now playing" (the blue arrow) still loaded in the background (hold the bb button down on the main screen to see waht is still loaded int he background)
    01-14-09 10:33 AM
    click stop on the song/video, then simply back out with the back button. You don't need to use the menu/close technique at all.
    01-14-09 10:34 AM
    Am I missing something? If I just "back out" then the music player is still running in the background (I can see it if I am on the home screen, push the bb button. It is still there with the other 5 icons that you cannot close)
    01-14-09 10:41 AM
    Am I missing something? If I just "back out" then the music player is still running in the background (I can see it if I am on the home screen, push the bb button. It is still there with the other 5 icons that you cannot close)
    Ran into the same thing myself last night...just 'stop' the song that is 'now playing' , then back out from there
    01-14-09 11:47 AM
    Backing out does not close the application
    01-14-09 12:46 PM
    I click on Stop then I hold the back button until I am out. Some say it doesn't close the application but it seems to close it.
    01-14-09 12:49 PM
    back out til the you get to what would be the first screen if you were to open the app up freshly. then do the bb>quit and your app is no longer running
    01-14-09 12:51 PM
    Just tried that but my "Now Playing" blue arrow is still loaded
    01-14-09 12:57 PM
    just stop the song and then back out like someone mentioned above. The media player stays open when the song is paused or still playing.
    01-14-09 12:59 PM
    Thanks. Saw what I was doing wrong. I was pausing the song instead of stopping it
    01-14-09 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD