I was having an issue with my screen and I went to the VZW store to report it. The CSR is looking at my storm and acknowledged the problem. The first thing that he says is "Let me see if the software is up to date." I'm thinking oh s**t, I'm running .85! So he says "yep, it's up to date." So he starts asking the other reps what he should do next. He says, "I checked the software, and it's up to date. In fact, he's running software higher than ours!" Uh oh, I thought. Next, He suggested a hard reset. I told him that I wanted to take my phone home first, so that I could back up my 3rd party apps so that I wouldn't lose them. So I took my phone home, wiped it, and re-installed .75 before I took it back to the store. Whew!!
    01-04-09 08:09 PM
    yea, good call...im running .217 and have been having problems when i was using the original software. When customers hear about the software i upgraded to and im problem free they want to upgrade as well, once i tell them they void the warranty they quickly say ill stick with what i have haha
    01-04-09 08:39 PM
    yea, good call...im running .217...

I saw that and was like "Holy Shnikes Poodle!!! .217...man, he's WAY ahead!!!!"...then I saw you were running a Bold. P00P.
    Last edited by Habious; 01-05-09 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Seriously? "p00p" gets censored?
    01-05-09 08:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD