Hey all,

Really starting to enjoy the Storm - except - I noticed a problem - the clock was slow last night - so I reset it. Wake up today - it's running slow again.

I though that the time was calibrated through a network signal, no?

Suggestions?

thanks!!!
    11-26-08 07:25 AM
    Hey all,

Really starting to enjoy the Storm - except - I noticed a problem - the clock was slow last night - so I reset it. Wake up today - it's running slow again.

Suggestions?

thanks!!!
    You should go into options/Date and Time and verify that the source is set to Network
    11-26-08 07:31 AM
    Correct, with a blackberry device, the clock can come from two sources, the network or blackberry. This setting is in Options > Date/Time.
    11-26-08 07:59 AM
    OK - just went in

Time: 9:13 AM

Network time 9:18 AM

Date/time source is set to Network?
    11-26-08 08:20 AM
    Hey all,

Suggestions?

thanks!!!
    I noticed that yesterday. EVERY clock other than the storm within a 50 foot radius was right on the money. However, the storm was like 6 minutes slow. Today it's two minutes fast. I'd love to hear an answer on this one. My clock is set for Network also.
    11-26-08 08:36 AM
    Hi the update time in the menu after changing settings
    11-26-08 08:37 AM
    Hi the update time in the menu after changing settings
    Works like a champ. When you are in the date/time menu change it to Blackberry and save/exit. Then re-open date/time change to Network then hit the BB key and select "Update time" then escape to exit/save.

Thanks Spaciorek!
    11-26-08 08:41 AM
    OK - That worked - I'll keep checking.

Thanks!!!
    11-26-08 09:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD