This one is probably dumb.

I am have .85 on the phone and other than one media card issue when I first put the OS on the phone no problems. (keeps fingers crossed) So to my question----Is anything supposed to happen when I click on the battery icon. On my treo I would get the battery status. Nothing happens when I click on that part of my Storm....Is that a screen click issue, or is nothing supposed to happen.

Thanks
    01-09-09 07:12 PM
    I don't believe the battery meter is meant to be clickable. I'm on .75 and it doesn't do anything, and no previous BlackBerry model has had a selectable/clickable battery icon, to my knowledge. You can get the battery level by going to Options >> Status, though.
    01-09-09 07:14 PM
    that information is only available in status
    01-09-09 07:19 PM
    I thought so, but figured I would check since the thing is so buggy. (although .85doesnt seem to have any issues for me).
    01-09-09 07:38 PM
    I clicked my battery icon and my phone transformed into an Iphone. Promptly returned it to Verizon for a new Storm.
    01-09-09 08:21 PM
    hold down the back button and while holding it down click the upper left corner then the upper right corner then the upper left corner then the upper right corner and then release the back button
    01-09-09 09:17 PM
    I clicked my battery icon and my phone transformed into an Iphone. Promptly returned it to Verizon for a new Storm.
    Lmao

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

01-09-09 09:26 PM
    hold down the back button and while holding it down click the upper left corner then the upper right corner then the upper left corner then the upper right corner and then release the back button
    lol that takes more screen clicks that going to options and looking at the status
    01-09-09 09:28 PM
    Holy crap! I thought this was a joke until I tried it.
    01-09-09 09:39 PM
    Has all the info you could ever want about how your phone is performing doesn't it?
    01-10-09 12:53 AM
    You get much more info thou this way.

lol that takes more screen clicks that going to options and looking at the status
    01-10-09 01:05 AM

I dont get it.
    01-10-09 08:25 AM
    You don't have to click the corners, just touching them works.

01-10-09 09:07 AM
    That is just too cool. Makes you wonder how many other "easter eggs" are on this thing.
    01-10-09 10:29 AM
    Hey, I did this and then checked memory again, I have an extra 2mb!
    01-10-09 10:33 AM
    You can use the voice dialing and get your battery level by saying "STATUS" or going on status under options...

those are the only two ways that i know of
    01-10-09 10:45 AM
    You can use the method I mentioned above. It tells you EVERYTHING
    01-10-09 10:48 AM
    Vaffancuuuuuloooo.... hahahaha... love it

Buddy that tip is clutch!! thanks
    01-10-09 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD