I was playing around with my Storm (a LOT of Viigo) and noticed that the edges of my click screen are getting worse, especially over the last couple days. At this point, the bottom left doesn't even have a noticeable "click" feel.
    Anyone else experience this? Anyone have any luck getting it replaced?
    02-10-09 07:51 PM
    Search for this thread, I think it has your solution

perfect-solution-screen-click-problems
    02-10-09 07:55 PM
    Thanks! I'll take a look.

Edit: I spent WAY too much time actually looking for that. Wow I'm too gullible...
    Last edited by wocket; 02-10-09 at 08:15 PM.
    02-10-09 07:57 PM
    wocket,

you have basically experienced what 70% of the members on these forums have complained about and have sent there phones back for numerous replacements. there must be thousands of threads on this specific issue.

There are however a few things that you can do to make your storm click better.

1) fold a business card in half, and stick it under the battery, then place the battery in its position and put the backing on. This should improve your situation.

2) under the battery cover, you should see a red sticker, if you peel that off, under there you will see a screw. If you loosen up that screw that should also improve your phone

3) you can get a replacement.
    02-10-09 08:10 PM
    wocket,

you have basically experienced what 70% of the members on these forums have complained about and have sent there phones back for numerous replacements. there must be thousands of threads on this specific issue.

There are however a few things that you can do to make your storm click better.

1) fold a business card in half, and stick it under the battery, then place the battery in its position and put the backing on. This should improve your situation.

2) under the battery cover, you should see a red sticker, if you peel that off, under there you will see a screw. If you loosen up that screw that should also improve your phone

3) you can get a replacement.
    Ah. Sorry. I didn't mean to start a "most boring thread"
    Thanks for the advice. I'll probably stop in a Verizon store tomorrow and see what I can get.
    02-10-09 08:17 PM
    Actually. Buy a small felt pad. Stick it to the battery door right in the middle of where the SD Card and MEMORY card would be. Put the backing back on. The click should be awesome with the torx screw fix also. You need a T6 Torx Screwdrive. Loosin those 2 screws about half a turn and the click should greatly improve even more. Hope this helped. It definatly helped for me and I had the same problem you have. Now the Storm Clicks like a beast
    02-10-09 08:28 PM
    Thanks! I'll take a look.

Edit: I spent WAY too much time actually looking for that. Wow I'm too gullible...
    Here is the link to the thread he was talking about:http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/pe...oblems-125406/

Personally I found just loosening the two screws under the battery cover so easy why bother with anything else, I used a jewelers screwdriver and backed off each screw about 1/2 turn and my screen clicks perfectly.
    02-10-09 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD