ive had my phone for a few weeks now and i love it so far... i figured that my phone was manufactured recently enough to not have many issues with it- and all has been good.

however, within the past day or so- there seems to be a 'flat' spot on my screen- just above the 'bb and back' keys. the 'click' isnt as crisp as the rest of the screen, but it still registers my input. it almost feels as if when the screen moves, its hung up on the bb or back hard-key.

is this the infamous 'click' problem? will it get worse? should i seek a replacement?
    03-05-09 10:24 AM
    my solution to this has been to get your cereal box out and cut out a section of the box the size of your battery and put it on top of the battery and close the battery door. click will be 10x better over entire screen
    03-05-09 10:38 AM
    Yes that is the "Infamous" click issue. If you don't want to use the cereal box fix, there is a post on how to fix it by tinkering with the two screws. I used that fix and worked great but need to find a tiny torx screw driver to do it that way.

Or

You can do it this way
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/pe...oblems-125406/
    03-05-09 10:55 AM
    Go with the torn fix.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD