does anyone know how to clear my voicemail indicator? i cant figure it out for the life of me and its driving me nuts! obviously i can just check the voicemail but i know who its from and i dont want to listen to it.
    06-03-09 12:34 PM
    then listen to the vm and delete it
    06-03-09 12:38 PM
    is there a way i can just clear my notification without having to actually call my voicemail?
    06-03-09 12:40 PM
    Just call and delete it the second it starts playing...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 12:45 PM
    well i work in a government run facility and i cant get service to call and then delete it. they have devices to block cell phone service throughout the building. otherwise i would have done just that.
    06-03-09 12:48 PM
    Well you might have to just wait then. I don't know if there's a way to get rid of it. Unless you can call your voicemail from a different phone.

06-03-09 12:50 PM
    Well you might have to just wait then. I don't know if there's a way to get rid of it. Unless you can call your voicemail from a different phone.

Exactly... dial your mobile number from any phone and when you hear your message hit "*" (or is it "#"?) and enter your passcode, and you're in. Delete away. You can delete it while the automated voice is telling you "you have one new message..." so you won't have to endure the pain of actually listening to it.
    06-03-09 01:28 PM
    Give this a try - if it works it will delete every voice mail there is.

Phone > Options > Voice Mail > Passcode > ****#WWWWWWWWWW7

The * represents your passcode
    W = Wait (you can add the wait each is 1 second so add 10 to give 10 seconds. I haven't measured the time so you may need to do 15 or so idk)
    7 = Pressing 7 when the message starts playing deletes the message for Verizon atleast for me. If you have a different delete key then use that instead of "7."

Note: I have never tried this. It may work though. Logically speaking it makes sense.
    06-03-09 03:36 PM
    you could also include a 33 then 7 (33 skips to the end of the message once it starts playing)

Or... use YouMail Visual Voicemail and problem solved.

Enhanced Visual Voicemail For Cell Phones | YouMail
    06-03-09 04:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD