02-25-09 02:12 PM
56 123
tools
    Hey, its New Years day....yes ammonia, and lemon pledge is furniture polish, but it does wonders cleaning the window faring on the motorcycle. I was throwing an idea out there as a possible thing to use on the Storm screen, not looking for sarcasm.
    He's right....pledge works great on Motorcycles. For the Storm, I use a CLEAN microfiber and a small amount of compressed air around the edges for dust.
    02-25-09 01:41 PM
    Actually diesel is the best for removing tar from the side of your car. I am not kidding.

On topic: I use my Oakley sunglass bag and it works wonders. I don't like putting any kind of cleaning liquid on it. I figure if dust can get under the screen so can liquids.
    If dust is getting under your screen...return it because it's defective. Dust got under mine so I called Verizon CS and they sent me a brand new one. They said on some of the phones they werent sealed properly.
    02-25-09 01:43 PM
    Spit, fingertip, and shirtsleeve.

Not much point in getting a touchscreen perfectly clean since you're just going to cover it with fingerprints immediately after cleaning it.
    PREACH! me too

I heard gasoline kicks **** as a cleaner any truth to this?
    well yes, it is a kick **** cleaner, but more for metal/grease/etc....not plastic..lol
    02-25-09 01:46 PM
    Wal-Mart

eye glass cleaner $2.99 The Vision Center.
    Microfiber - $3.99 Electronics near the mouse pads an stuff.

I used this combo for almost everything; My laptop, psp, storm, garmin etc.

Actually I keep my storm wraped in a microfiber while in my pocket so tabbacco n sand get to it. Plus if I ever get weed resin or something on my screen, i got my microfiber right there to clean it.
    02-25-09 01:50 PM
    I just use my shirt n it works good but you can also use compressed air duster for inside cleaning I've used it with no probz
    02-25-09 02:02 PM
    Pledge multisurface wipes do an awesome job of getting the smudges off
    02-25-09 02:12 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD