I have accumulated a little bit of dust on my screen. My question is, is there a way to clean it out from under there? I know some people in the past have mentioned their screen popped off and it was easy to put back on but I am wondering if you can pop out the screen and clean it like that or if anyone has found a method to do it.

I have had my storm since launch day, love it! Even with the dust under the screen!
    Last edited by Mordback; 05-21-09 at 04:09 PM.
    05-21-09 04:07 PM
    Had mine since launch day also and have dust also. It was driving me nuts at first, but I'm over it now, don't really notice it except in the sun. Its like a scratch in your car it sucks at first, but what can you do but get over it. I decided there are more important problems in life than dust and my storm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 04:31 PM
    There are youtube videos you can search for that show how to disassemble. I also saw a thread here about the screen clicking that had a youtube video link that included instructions for some electrical tape placement around the underside/outer edge to prevent more dust from entering.
    05-21-09 04:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD