In my call log, I have only found a way to delete 1 call log at a time.... is there any way to delete multiple entrees? Example- the message list for email or text messages can be cleared quickly by highting first one, then another entry... and all entrees between highlight and you can delete all at once. I can't even find a menu option that would allow me to delete all call log entrees if needed.
    01-30-09 07:38 PM
    Go to your call logs. SMS/MMS,menu,call logs, highlight the date you want everything prior to that date to be deleted, menu delete prior.
    01-30-09 07:42 PM
    okay, when I go to my call logs, how do I access SMS/MMS to get to a menu that offers call logs to highlight and delete?
    01-31-09 03:25 PM
    You have to go to the "Messages" icon. Once in there, hit the BB key and then "view folder".

From there select "Phone Call Logs" and select the date and do delete prior. Now what I forgot to do was go back to the same folder list and choose "Missed Calls" and do the same delete prior.

Hope that helps.
    01-31-09 04:12 PM
    PERFECT!!!! Thanks. I love this phone and this helpful website. THANKS GUYS!!!
    01-31-09 04:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD