The question: Can you DRAW characters on the Storm, and not just use pinyin for Chinese Simplified input?

I know that one can type in Chinese on BBs using PinYin, but I was wondering if it is possible to do character handwriting input, similar to that of iPhones and iPod Touches, since Storms have touchscreens.

I am learning Chinese, and sometimes need to put in a character that I don't know the PinYin of, that's why I need to draw it in.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    09-11-10 01:10 PM
    Would really appreciate some help here. Can someone who has East-Asian pack on their Storm check this for me?

Thanks in advance.
    09-12-10 10:26 AM
    I have the Storm 2 9520 and have the east-asian pack os installed. As far as I know there isn't any native app for handwriting recognition pre-installed with the blackberry os. There may be 3rd party apps for handwriting recognition out there though im not too sure about it..
    09-13-10 09:27 AM
    I have the Storm 2 9520 and have the east-asian pack os installed. As far as I know there isn't any native app for handwriting recognition pre-installed with the blackberry os. There may be 3rd party apps for handwriting recognition out there though im not too sure about it..
    Thank you for the input.

Does anybody know of such applications? I primarily need to be able to use the input for a dictionary function.
    09-14-10 03:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD