I got my storm this morning. I arrived early in stood in line. picked it up on Michigan ave. it was a good time hanging with the other people in line.

Verizon hired a media crew actually, wich led me to believe that it was infact a conspiracy theory about the shortage. but, it turns out that there were in fact shortages. this store got 20, and i heard an associate say other stores only had 5.

the media crew wanted us to sign waivers so they could photo up, (wich they did anyway when we refused the first time). the lady admitted it was so that they could send the photo's and story to news channels and papers. friendly lot, but i think vzw is tacky for creating its own news story. thats akin to me promoting myself because im so awesome and trying to sell my awesomeness to the news channels.

so all in all, yea i stood outside for an hour this morning, and i think it was worth it. met a cute dame who actually arrived at the same time as me but i gave her 1st in line, and some cool dudes. was a good experience.

phone is good, i thought i had some charging issues, cuz i had it charging for the las 2 hours and it was stuck on 10% but now its going up. all in all im happy. way better than my voyager.

that is all.
    11-21-08 12:22 PM
    what time did the first people get there? I work right across the street but I was at Best Buy at 8 getting my storm.
    11-21-08 12:34 PM
    we got there at 6, they opened at 7.
    11-21-08 01:51 PM
    Yeah it was a bitter-sweet moment considering the wonderful Chicago weather! I'm pretty happy with the phone but have a few things to figure out that I would like to do.
    11-21-08 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD