Hello! I've had my storm for about a month now. I just want to make sure all the problems I have with mine are common:

the mute button doesn't work
    the camera takes 20 seconds to actually take a picture
    it crashes a lot
    my application memory is almost always under 5mb
    once it crashed and i wasn't even able to answer a phone call

I got one of those plastic snap on cases, and i can't get it off.. any ideas?

Does anyone else have Viigo? I noticed that that makes my storm crash the most.

How do I get updated versions of the OS or the Facebook/MySpace apps? They don't seem to be freely available.

Thanks, guys!
    05-19-09 10:40 PM
    By the sounds of it you must be on the .75 OS.

the mute button doesn't work
    the camera takes 20 seconds to actually take a picture
    it crashes a lot
    my application memory is almost always under 5mb
    once it crashed and i wasn't even able to answer a phone call
    Updating to a newer, leaked OS will fix and help these problems.
    05-19-09 10:42 PM

How do I get updated versions of the OS or the Facebook/MySpace apps? They don't seem to be freely available.

Thanks, guys!
    yea ive had it for a month too and was having problems i changed my os to version .141 if you on my previous posts. many people gave me links and how-to steps it's actually quite simple. i did it like 2 days ago and havent had a problem since i really looked into this before i took the plunge lol and .141 got good reviews and it workd for me. so just look on my old posts and you should see the links that were given to me. if you need more help just ask around on these forums
    05-20-09 12:42 AM
    also do a search for whatever updates it is you may be looking for, there is usually a thread that has all of them listed. Also if the apps can be found in app world you can go there and get updated versions.
    05-20-09 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD