02-27-09 10:13 AM
36 12
tools
    great site! I like it a lot.
    02-26-09 08:31 PM
    I am no where near finished!

I am wanting to make a site dedicated to free applications for the storm! don't ask me why, But please check it out and tell me how it looks so far, if you want your app on it PM me.

Blackberry Storm Apps

Also, i am making links to the creator of the app's paypals so people can donate if they like your app

If people like it then i will make it a .com

PLEASE REGISTER A ACCOUNT ON THE SITE! for access to forums.

My paypal email is BBstorm123@yahoo.com PLEASE DONATE SO I CAN AFFORD A .COM!

What's the name of the site...i know I'm an *****, but from all the love your getting, I wanna access it too!
    02-26-09 08:33 PM
    click on the words "blackberry Storm Apps" that's underlined.
    02-26-09 08:34 PM
    nice site!! how do you create ota links for apps??
    02-26-09 08:39 PM
    click on the words "blackberry Storm Apps" that's underlined.
    Thanks! site does look pretty slick...
    02-26-09 08:41 PM
    It is not up for the general public yet as i'm still working on the basic scripting. Essentially storing everything on the database makes everything easily accessible to the app. I still need to interface with developers and fish the idea round. I may start offering $$$ to developers to get this rolling and rely on donations to fund the project. Then I will be designing an automated interface for developers to submit their apps. Of course all apps will be tested and approved (or denied) but there will be an admin interface to do so for those that I choose to involve in the testing and approval. Whether it be just me or a group depending on how busy it gets.

Are you just updating your website strictly to deliver the apps via HTML? I currently own the domain yackit.net and as im not doing anything with it. This will be the central hub where everything is hosted. (Also a great domain to possibly dive into providing solutions for other phones.)

You can use my PIN 305E614B to message me directly on my BB.

Visiting the website you will see that the mobile browser detection displays an error for desktop users as well as android users. iPhone users will also get an error. (Not yet) This is all thats viewable to everyone right now. Major details/stuff will be uploaded later on tonight. Once the mobile version is complete a desktop version will be formed, taking users to the correct site depending if they are on a blackberry or a computer. This is just the basic stuff thats up now, the rest is being worked on. Going to be working on the GUI later tonight.
    Last edited by Ravr; 02-26-09 at 08:46 PM.
    02-26-09 08:44 PM
    yeah what he said
    02-26-09 09:35 PM
    Just signed on! It looks great!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 01:07 AM
    Great idea! I can't wait for it to really get goin.
    02-27-09 01:22 AM
    Site looks fantastic looking forward to seeing more
    02-27-09 09:26 AM
    02-27-09 10:13 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD