It happened before but I didn't think much of it, but today I was on a call and received a text message. Well the red led started to blink, but also in between the blinks it flickers red very faintly! It doesn't flicker at all when I'm just receiving text messages or email, only if I'm on a call does this happen. Can anyone make sure this is not an OS issue, or does anyone else notice this? Of course you need to be in a relatively dark area to see it

P.S. If this isn't an ongoing issue, then tomorrow it's back to big red for my 2nd exchange ughh!!!
    Last edited by cheechoz; 11-05-09 at 03:54 PM.
    11-05-09 03:51 PM
    It happened before but I didn't think much of it, but today I was on a call and received a text message. Well the red led started to blink, but also in between the blinks it flickers red very faintly! It doesn't flicker at all when I'm just receiving text messages or email, only if I'm on a call does this happen. Can anyone make sure this is not an OS issue, or does anyone else notice this? Of course you need to be in a relatively dark area to see it
    yeah, a very faint red LED flicker while in a call.
    11-05-09 03:55 PM
    It is the face detection infrared light to see that you're face is against the phone.
    11-05-09 04:04 PM
    It is the face detection infrared light to see that you're face is against the phone.
    OMG! are you serious? I should have figured that out myself
    Last edited by cheechoz; 11-05-09 at 05:08 PM.
    11-05-09 04:12 PM
    Mine blinks as well.
    11-05-09 04:53 PM
    So it's normal?
    11-12-09 09:16 PM
    It should be normal. It does it on my phone as well. And there is another thread talking about this, a lot of other people said it happens on their phone as well.
    11-12-09 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD