love my storm
    03-16-09 03:22 PM
    Best phone I have ever had
    03-16-09 03:24 PM
    i hated my storm at first but now... i cant seem to put it down... best phone ever!
    03-16-09 03:27 PM
    Love my Storm. Best phone I've ever had!
    03-16-09 03:32 PM
    My first blackberry and my best phone ever.
    03-16-09 03:38 PM
    hybrid .114...amazing so far...keyboard response is how it should have been out of the box
    03-16-09 03:41 PM
    I started with a Nokia with a monochrome screen. I then got a T-Mobile Sidekick. It broke. Got another one. It broke as well. Got a Sidekick II. That was a great phone, but T-Mobile had poor signal.

Switched to Verizon, got a lower quality V9800. It was lost or stolen, so I traded my $300 Sidekick for my friend's junky Nokia (that at least had a color screen).

I then seen a commercial for the Storm and instantly wanted it. 3 months later I picked one up. After a few minor problems being worked out with the hybrid os, I can say this is my best phone. The Sidekicks were great, but the Storm blows them out of the water. (no pun intended)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 03:41 PM
    I came from a pay-and-talk LG Venus to a 3 year contract Blackberry Storm and i absolutely love it.

So much i can do...such a customizable phone. Ive had it for two weeks and ive just about mastered suretype with one hand and im typing faster than any other phone.
    03-16-09 03:47 PM
    I love this phone. But I am somewhat discourage with some (a few) of the 3rd party apps. They make my BB sluggish and screwy, to the point we have had to completely wipe mine and of course that is always fun.

So, I am liking this phone, but 3rd party apps I am not impressed with at all. Sad, because I was hoping to keep this phone. Back to the iphone for me.
    03-16-09 03:54 PM
    Best phone I've owned by far.
    03-16-09 04:49 PM
    I love my Storm...especially after I had dropped it in a huge puddle and water was leaking out of it..used a blow dryer to dry..let it sit over night and worked perfectly fine in the morning...it has been my best friend since =)
    In the future...DON'T EVER DO THAT. If you dry the board too quickly it could very likely oxidize it and it will no longer work OR you will decrease the life expectancy on the device dramatically. You need to take the battery out immediately (jam it into some dry, uncooked rice if you can) and let it sit for about 24 hours. Just a tip!!
    03-16-09 05:05 PM
    God's gift to man!

03-16-09 05:26 PM
    I guess it depends on your definition of "best."

For features (this is a huge one here), ease of use, and drop dead gorgeous looks, it wins hands down.

For dependability and durability there is no doubt my two year old Samsung Alias wins. It not only looks like it's been to **** and back, but it actually really has. It's like the Timex watch or the Energizer bunny! Ask me in a year and a half and maybe the Storm will win in this category too!
    03-16-09 05:42 PM
    After my SonyEricsson W810i,I tought i wouldnt get something better, I tried BB 8830 and others but Storm is the best I ever had
    03-16-09 05:46 PM
    it's the best phone I've ever had. b/c it does so many things as well as being a phone...
    But I've only had like 3 over the years.
    It's also the worst phone I've ever had. As a phone.
    Hopefully they will work the bugs out.
    03-16-09 05:59 PM
    For the person that mentioned the 8900 and Bold are much better, why? Just curious? I tried both and while they were okay (again I loved my Curve) the Storm is just a leap forward in technology. (Hey, a clickable screen is just cool)

Plus once you go big screen how could you go back to that tiny little screen? No one loved a real keyboard more than me, but the Storm keyboard on the higher OS's is fffffffffaaaaaaaasssssssssstttt.....
    03-16-09 06:03 PM
    I have been using converged devices for 10 years and the Storm is the best one I ever have. Period.
    03-16-09 06:05 PM
    I love it.

03-16-09 06:14 PM
    i love my storm. running the .114 hybrid and its got no issues at all!
    03-16-09 06:31 PM
    Funny, as I was typing out that the Storm was easily the best phone I have ever had, I experienced a random reboot. Guess there's still room for improvement but we've come a long way from my 10-pound Motorola that cost me $1600 and dropped pretty much every call that lasted more than a minute!

03-16-09 06:45 PM
    Definitely
    03-16-09 06:49 PM
    the learning curve was long and it has several software issues... even so the Storm is without a doubt my best phone ever
    03-16-09 06:51 PM
    Love it. I'm still learning more everyday about this phone. Best I've owned !!
    03-16-09 07:00 PM
    It is interesting to me how many Storm owners are first BB owners - I guess that was part of the target market.
    --------
    My first RIM device was the pager with email in '99. In total I have owned many phones, some smart - some dumb. To me the Storm is the first to fulfil the goal of a truely converged device. My many Treo's always fell short, as did my previous BBs.
    03-16-09 07:00 PM
    I'm liking it pretty well; my 8800 was nice, would say it was my best, but this has been a work in progress, and I think it is better than the 8800 now. Looking forward to a few more little fixes and it will be great. Running the 109...the 114 just didn't sound good from what comments I read. BTW, this is my 2nd Blackberry, and my 4th smartphone (had 2 Treos, before that it was Palms and no separate or no cell phone).
    03-16-09 07:37 PM
142 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD