I have tried the G1, I Phone, 8900, and Bold- and the Storm is the best of them all IMO. Im always hearing of people having problems, I have 109 and my Storm is flawless and fast.

In fact, now that Im used to Suretype, I find the Storm keyboard faster than my old Curve which I flew on. Check in on this thread if your not a hater and love your Storm!
    03-16-09 11:40 AM
    I love my Storm!!!
    03-16-09 11:41 AM
    .....................fanboy
    03-16-09 11:42 AM
    Ditto

10 char

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 11:43 AM
    Love the phone. Have no problems with it whatsoever.

03-16-09 11:43 AM
    I just got my Storm and love it. I just loaded .103 and it is like night and day compared to .75 out of the box.
    I had a G1, iPhone and Curve but my Storm is definetly a keeper. I think I am going to try out .109 later tonight to see how much better it will get.
    03-16-09 11:44 AM
    I love my Storm and it is by far the best phone I've ever owned. I won't upgrade to any of the higher os's unless I get really fed up with the lag, but right now I'm very content with .75 and only a tad envious of those brave enough to try a higher os. In time...lol But anyway I couldn't ask for a more reliable, versatile device.
    03-16-09 11:45 AM
    I love my storm I had a winmo phone before and hated it after a while....I'm running .114
    Which works pretty good but I like .109 better. Ill just stick with 114 till the next leak
    Though cuz I really like the new cut and paste its way easier.

03-16-09 11:48 AM
    Best phone I ever had. Running .109, still trying to figure out the MMS, but overall, phone is very nice.
    03-16-09 11:50 AM
    I LOVE MY STORM...IN fact I call her STORMY.
    03-16-09 11:51 AM
    **** yes!!
    03-16-09 11:54 AM
    holler....
    03-16-09 11:55 AM
    The Storm is my FIRST smartphone, and I consider it a pretty dagum good start.
    03-16-09 11:57 AM
    Probably the worst phone I have ever had.
    03-16-09 11:59 AM
    It's the best phone I've ever had

But I don't think it's the best phone ever
    03-16-09 12:01 PM
    I have tried the G1, I Phone, 8900, and Bold- and the Storm is the best of them all IMO. Im always hearing of people having problems, I have 109 and my Storm is flawless and fast.

In fact, now that Im used to Suretype, I find the Storm keyboard faster than my old Curve which I flew on. Check in on this thread if your not a hater and love your Storm!
    Bwwwhahahahahahahaaa! Wait that wasn't a joke? Yeah i love my Storm but the Storm in't got sh1t on the Bold or 8900.
    03-16-09 12:01 PM
    Luv My Storm!!
    03-16-09 12:02 PM
    i hate when i can only install apps in the ram which is tiny tiny
    makes me wonder whats the point of the upcoming app world

man.......it really hurts when i love this phone that much
    03-16-09 12:04 PM
    Best phone ever! No problems. I run OS leaks, read the boards here and tweak them til their perfect.

It has changed the way I work and socialize for the better!
    03-16-09 12:04 PM
    i hate when i can only install apps in the ram which is tiny tiny
    makes me wonder whats the point of the upcoming app world

man.......it really hurts when i love this phone that much
    Just how many apps do you run? I run a ton and have 75% of the 1 gig free. I wonder if you are misunderstanding the difference between available RAM and app storage space on the phone. You have the majority of 1 Gig of space on the app storage RAM available to you. This is quite generous considering that most apps are 1 meg or less. You could easily have 700 downloaded 3rd party apps installed. Unless I the one misunderstanding how MY phone works.

How about others?
    03-16-09 12:07 PM
    Love my Storm
    03-16-09 12:12 PM
    Just how many apps do you run? I run a ton and have 75% of the 1 gig free. I wonder if you are misunderstanding the difference between available RAM and app storage space on the phone. You have the majority of 1 Gig of space on the app storage RAM available to you. This is quite generous considering that most apps are 1 meg or less. You could easily have 700 downloaded 3rd party apps installed. Unless I the one misunderstanding how MY phone works.

How about others?
    You have 128MB of app memory that's where the apps are run and stored add the OS and you're left with about 30-40MB free for apps. The 1gig is memory for media.
    03-16-09 12:12 PM

How about others?
    ok im wrong about the name,but isnt the application memory is the one we use for apps? only about 40m left after an OS installed. or in your case its the device memory which is 1 giga ?
    03-16-09 12:15 PM
    Without a shadow of a doubt.
    03-16-09 12:17 PM
    Man.. Some people should just not comment when they have no idea about something.

Application memory is like the RAM in your computer. It's used temporarily by applications you are running. Applications use RAM to store temporary settings and portions of itself for the sake of speed.

Storage space is like the hard drive on your computer. 1 gig of on board storage on a phone is more than enough. Just like it was mentioned before.. When the apps are 1 meg or less (1000MB=1GB) that's alot of apps. The phone comes with an 8GB media card, so if you're storing music and pictures on the device memory, maybe you should become familiar with your media card.

128MB of application memory for a phone isn't bad. Remember.. It's a phone. This particular phone just needs to make better use of the memory.

oh yea.. I love my Storm too.
    03-16-09 12:29 PM
142 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD