So last night I put my Storm on the charger before I went to bed. Usually I sleep with it right next to my bed (I use it as an alarm). Last night in the middle of the night I woke up to check it and it was really really hot. I didn't think anything of it and went back to bed. When I woke up the battery was about to die, even though it was plugged into the charger. I unplugged it from the charger and tried it again but it wouldn't charge. I had to actually take the battery out and put it back in before it would charge the phone again. Am I doing something wrong?
    01-01-09 11:03 PM
    You are not doing anything wrong, I charge my Storm on the bed while I sleep as well. I prefer to be woken up by in vibrating(not pervy) then a loud noise. Mine does not have this problem, you could have a defective unit, or this could be a one time occurrence. Once the battery was removed, and the phone restarted, did the battery charge up to 100%?
    01-01-09 11:16 PM
    I charge all my Blackberries that way (Overnight on a dock or charging cable) and I've never had one heat on me or anything. If it does it again, I would recommend a replacement...or at least a different battery and see what's up.
    01-01-09 11:27 PM
    Yeah I plug my phone in every night next to my bed to. The other night no matter what I would try to do. It wouldn't charge. Tried USB, Tried wallcharger. Even tried to use a crappy iPod charger that charged the iPod via USB cable [Checked the Volts first lol] so I took the iPod cord out and put my BB USB cord on it but nothing worked so I said screw it. Went on New Years Eve to go to Verizon, got there at 4, they didn't know what was wrong. So they reset EVERYTHING and then I finally left at 5:53

So I got back and it's been working fine and tonight I go plug it in cause the "dying" colors where showing. It's saying low battery and all that. Plug it in...NOTHING. Getting really frustrated with it, Haven't tried to take out battery but the light stopped blinking but it doesn't show anything that it's charging so I'm just hovering over the Status thing in the Options to see if the Battery % goes up and so far NOTHING

Please help
    01-02-09 05:26 AM
    So last night I put my Storm on the charger before I went to bed. Usually I sleep with it right next to my bed (I use it as an alarm). Last night in the middle of the night I woke up to check it and it was really really hot. I didn't think anything of it and went back to bed. When I woke up the battery was about to die, even though it was plugged into the charger. I unplugged it from the charger and tried it again but it wouldn't charge. I had to actually take the battery out and put it back in before it would charge the phone again. Am I doing something wrong?

Wait a minute. You woke up in the middle of the night to "check it"? Huh?

YOU WOKE UP... IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT... TO CHECK YOUR CELL PHONE?!?!?

OMFG people. This has really gone too far now. Some of you REALLY need to get laid.
    01-02-09 06:46 AM
    LAWL

That is pretty bad lawl
    01-02-09 06:53 AM
    Wait a minute. You woke up in the middle of the night to "check it"? Huh?

YOU WOKE UP... IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT... TO CHECK YOUR CELL PHONE?!?!?

OMFG people. This has really gone too far now. Some of you REALLY need to get laid.
    Um as in to see what time it was, and how much longer I could sleep? Haha I wasn't checking for messages at 5 in the morning.
    01-02-09 10:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD