I have been trying to change the theme on my Blackberry Storm. The Help indicates that themes are changed by clicking on Options and then Themes and there should be "Changing Themes" item by depressing the menu button. However, when I do that, there are no items for changing the themes. Please advise.
    03-09-09 07:06 PM
    Do you have options for themes other than Precision Zen?

You need to download another theme, go to options, highlight the new theme, hit your blackberry key, then select activate. After you see your new theme is running, pull the battery to reset the device. Hope this helps.
    03-09-09 07:07 PM
    How Do I get the new theme to the BB? Do I DL to my PC? To the BB? I feel CONFUSED is a very knowledgeable thing which, I am not.
    03-09-09 08:13 PM
    There are a couple of options... 1.) You can pay for them on here. or 2.) you can search here and get free ones that people so graciously do.

Once you upload one, I have noticed I have had to do a hard reset to make it work correctly. especially if you have more than 1 theme on your phone, they start intergrating for some reason (Sorry for the spelling errors )
    03-10-09 08:37 AM
    You DL most of them OTA.

(you download most of them over the air)

I typed that really slow only because I am a smart aleck...

You can find a variety of free and ones to pay for in the storm theme forum. Many are free and people ask for a few bucks via pay pal

hope that helps
    03-10-09 08:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD