Is it at all possible to change the SMS interface on the storm? I find the way that it displays messages to be very hard to read and I want something more like what one would find on a regular cell phone.

Does anyone know of anything?

Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 12:06 PM
    There are programs that make it look like true threaded SMS, but the name escapes me right now. I don't know if that's what you want, though. It seems like you want dumbphone texting. Idk if you can get that.

03-01-09 12:57 PM
    I just have difficulty reading it and discerning names from text at quick glance. I want to be able to bold names/numbers and make the screen less cluttered. Can anyone think of anything?

As far as dumb phone SMS goes...I suppose that is sort of what I prefer. Maybe it'll just take a bit of getting used to.

03-01-09 03:08 PM
    I would be interested in this program as well. I am a fan of KISS(Keep it simple stupid)
    03-01-09 03:15 PM
    Although its not totally what I'm looking for, there is an option in the sms options menu called "separators".

Set it to stripes instead of lines and it makes things a bit easier to read.

The menu I am referring to is: SMS screen, bb button, options.

03-01-09 03:27 PM
    So Im just going to assume it's something we have to live with?
    03-01-09 09:17 PM
    Anyone? I want "dumbphone" texting as mentioned in an above thread...lol
    03-14-09 09:27 PM
    Anyone? I want "dumbphone" texting as mentioned in an above thread...lol
    I have a palm centro i'll sell you. It does exactly what you are talking about...threaded texts.
    03-15-09 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD