Anyone else notice that in any build (Currently updating to .141) that if you create a new folder in your home screen, then edit it to change the folder icon, you can't save/cancel out of it? I setup a folder for all media (music, pictures, camera, etc) but it's a standard blank folder. I wanted to change it to a different one, but after I choose it, I can't click on Save. Anyone else seen this problem?

It has happened with ALL builds I have used since .75, and I have used ALL of the leaked ones and a few hybrids.

Thanks
    04-30-09 08:29 AM
    Sometimes you need to try a couple times. I'm on .75 and I'm able to change folders

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-09 10:18 AM
    ........and try in landscape mode....
    04-30-09 10:21 AM
    Still no real way to tell WHEN its going to work.. This is really annoying actually

05-18-09 04:51 PM
    Anyone else notice that in any build (Currently updating to .141) that if you create a new folder in your home screen, then edit it to change the folder icon, you can't save/cancel out of it? I setup a folder for all media (music, pictures, camera, etc) but it's a standard blank folder. I wanted to change it to a different one, but after I choose it, I can't click on Save. Anyone else seen this problem?

It has happened with ALL builds I have used since .75, and I have used ALL of the leaked ones and a few hybrids.

Thanks
    Change the name, then save, then change the folder, and save in landscape.
    05-18-09 05:18 PM
    I have the same problem. Close the keyboard and highlight the save button, then go to the bottom of the screen lined up with the save button and click. It worked for me.

05-18-09 05:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD