Mine is red like most everyone elses I'm sure. I have seen green. Not sure how people got that to work. I just think it would be cool to have it as a customizable color. Personally, I would choose blue. Anyone know if this is possible? I realize this would be considered a low priority request but if anyone has some insight here it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-09 09:03 PM
    I have BBAlerts and it allows me to make an "idle light" in any color I want, so while it's not a light to indicate that I have service it would look like it to others. And I can of course customize all the different LED alerts too. Emails are light blue, texts are purple, etc.

I haven't actually tried the idle alert on my phone because I don't really want it blinking at me for no real reason except to tell me it's still alive, but I just turned it on to play with it. So far it's not working, lol.
    02-01-09 09:17 PM
    BBAlerts works well for that
    02-01-09 09:19 PM
    I lied, I CAN turn it into a coverage indicator. It's working. I set it to rainbow but that's a little obnoxious for my taste. I won't leave it on anyway.
    02-01-09 09:22 PM
    i know how to make it turn green but it will constantly blink
    02-01-09 09:35 PM
    where is thee app for that color indicator
    02-01-09 10:58 PM
    02-02-09 12:15 PM
    K, so the above version works on the Storm?

Thanks!
    02-02-09 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD