Well I will admit I am starting to get a little nervous...

On the day that the date was announced my local Perrysburg, OH stored called me at about 11:30 am. The gentleman that I spoke with said they were calling to set up appointments to avoid having people wait in line. I then asked what time they would be open because I heard stores were opening early for the launch. This guy said they were opening at their same time as always, 10 am, so I set my appointment up for 10 am.

A couple of minutes ago I just got off the phone with another corporate store in Maumee, OH. I spoke with the manager their about the first touch workshop on Thursday that they were holding. I asked if we would be able to order the storm that day, and he said no and they were opening up 2 hours early on Friday because they were expecting long lines. So then I proceeded to ask if I should just stick with my appointment at my Perrysburg store and the man told me that they were told by higher ups that no appointments were to be made, ect.

I immediately got off the phone with them and contacted the Perrysburg store (I am speaking to a different Rep than the one that helped set up my appointment) and asked if they were opening early, which the guy said they were opening up 2 hours early. I am afraid this manager that called me the day of the date release jumped the gun a little and didn't know headquarters were going to set guidelines and open stores early...

I hope my appointment is still valid, can't wait to talk to the guy on Monday when he gets in.

Moral of this long post...double check around Wednesday to see if your store is opening up early if they told you that they were not. Also if a Rep from your local store set up an appointment with you, make sure it is still valid.
    Last edited by mattsh33; 11-16-08 at 02:39 PM.
    11-16-08 02:34 PM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD