Does anyone have experience with CellPhoneUnlockingOnline? I purchased an unlock code for my Verizon Wireless 9530 Storm from them on Saturday evening (around 9 PM, so 6 PM PST) and I still haven't gotten anything from them. It says it takes 1-24 hours to get the code, so I figured I would have it later today since they were closed Sunday. I emailed them asking if they could possibly update me on the code since it's hard not having a phone but I haven't heard anything back there either...
    12-29-08 11:04 PM
    I only trust the company in my signature--> HorizonWirelessOnline.com - Horizon Wireless, The World’s Cellular Repair Center �

That said, send the company a email and ask where is your code. Next time use Horizon.
    12-29-08 11:06 PM
    I'm going to give them a call tomorrow. If they still don't have any updates, I'll go with Horizon. Any estimate on how long they take?
    12-30-08 12:23 AM
    Wow? You actually PAID MONEY for this? Listen, I have some "Ocean Front" property in Arizona I'd like to sell you if you're interested...

So, yeah, I called VZW, told them I need to unlock my phone because I travel internationally (Which is true, I'm writing this from Africa) In less than 2 minutes the woman had walked me through the steps and we did it while I was on the phone with her.

If you're not a vzw customer (a friend did this) have someone who is do this for you. Once unlocked, they give you the phone and put their phone back on the acct.

Or, you can just give me the money and I'll walk away laughing. It's up to you really.
    12-30-08 02:04 AM
    Ha Ha Yeah... I'm not a Verizon customer and don't know anyone with Verizon around here. Anyways, I got the code this morning.
    12-30-08 08:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD