Not sure if anyone else seen this but wanted to share what i came accross

06-02-09 01:48 AM
    Props to CECT. That's probably one of the nicest clone phones I've ever seen.
    06-02-09 01:56 AM
    Its not a blackberry we call it Blueberry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 02:01 AM
    Props to CECT. That's probably one of the nicest clone phones I've ever seen.
    yeah features on it are pretty cool im not gonna lie
    06-02-09 02:03 AM
    why the h3ll doesn't the storm work like that? that is crazy
    06-02-09 02:08 AM
    why the h3ll doesn't the storm work like that? that is crazy
    lol i know same thing i was thinking
    06-02-09 02:10 AM
    whhaaatttttttttt no surepress? Im sure it feels cheap just like all the other knock off phones they make
    06-02-09 02:13 AM
    I love the animation on the menu, once you select something.

Gotta admit the finish isnt as good as the Blackberry in my honest opinion, but sweet find .
    06-02-09 02:15 AM
    I love the animation on the menu, once you select something.

Gotta admit the finish isnt as good as the Blackberry in my honest opinion, but sweet find .
    Does have pretty cool animation. but of course blackberry is a way better phone
    06-02-09 02:22 AM
    Does have pretty cool animation. but of course blackberry is a way better phone
    if i walked past someone playing on one. i would of assumed it was a storm until i checked the os out lol. Oh and the BB sticker on back looks likes its celataped on. Haha
    06-02-09 02:24 AM
    if i walked past someone playing on one. i would of assumed it was a storm until i checked the os out lol. Oh and the BB sticker on back looks likes its celataped on. Haha
    lol i wouldnt notice either im pretty sure there are ppl who will buy this phone and still come on this website
    06-02-09 02:27 AM
    lol i wouldnt notice either im pretty sure there are ppl who will buy this phone and still come on this website
    they can come on here and read all the info on the real storm and regret getting the fake one. Im pretty sure that none of the apps, themes, OS's will work on it.
    06-02-09 02:32 AM
    The tv tuner it has is analog so it would not work for very much longer here in the states. Unless you got a converter box, hey maybe they will sell a backpack accessory that will allow you to carry a converter box.

06-02-09 02:34 AM
    they can come on here and read all the info on the real storm and regret getting the fake one. Im pretty sure that none of the apps, themes, OS's will work on it.
    Yeah they will regret it big time they can go have fun with there FM radio
    06-02-09 02:35 AM
    The tv tuner it has is analog so it would not work for very much longer here in the states. Unless you got a converter box, hey maybe they will sell a backpack accessory that will allow you to carry a converter box.

LMAO haha who knowsss
    06-02-09 02:36 AM
    RIM should take note as to the screen candy that thing has on it. If a knockoff company can package all that into pretty much the same shell, I expect nothing less from RIM.

06-03-09 12:15 AM
    Well said Civic i agree 100% with you. Are you seeing this RIM? I guess someone should buy one and make a hybrid OS.
    06-03-09 12:41 AM
    It is pretty cool that is for sure, however just to point out some basic stuff: 1.3 mp camera cect and 3.2 on storm, No cdma coverage, no surepress, and who cares about the tv coverage if we wont be using it for long. Just a few cons sorry! lol
    06-03-09 12:58 AM
    I like the little round, orange "crackberry-esque" platform they used...lol!
    06-03-09 01:51 AM
    You can guarantee that NONE of the apps, themes, OS', or anything made for BB will work on it.
    06-03-09 01:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD