I have a 9530 Storm and want to be able to view my home CCTV system via the net to my DVR. Does anyone know of software with that ability?
    11-08-09 10:04 PM
    11-08-09 11:23 PM

I know that works for webcams, but does it work for IP cameras connected to DVRs?
    Last edited by Rider-on-the-storm; 11-09-09 at 08:41 AM.
    11-09-09 08:39 AM
    It really depends on your type of surveillance system.

If you have a webcam or an IP camera, they should come with a downloadable client viewer that supports your phone. Or if it is streaming in a format your phone supports, you might be able to view it through your browser.

There are only a couple of models (NVRs/DVRs) out there that will support multi-channel streaming to your phone (iphone, bb, etc). I forget what they were called.

there could be more, but i heard that you have to have lots of $$ and be a legitimate, well-structured software company before you can get apps approved by apple. probably true.
    11-09-09 10:48 AM
    I use Mobiscope every day, its awesome. yes it works for IP cameras. They do have a trial also.
    11-09-09 11:32 AM
    will it work with my webcam built into my macbook
    11-09-09 04:41 PM
    for direct dvr support see www dot totalcontrolapp dot com. go to Support, Compatibility List and look for 'dvr' in the spreadsheet for supported dvr models. if yours is not in the list contact us directly to see if we can add support for your.
    07-06-10 04:48 AM
    try GEOVISION
    07-13-10 07:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD